Lot's of different pics of this sign.

Lot's of different pics of this sign.
"I don't make hell for nobody. I'm only the instrument of a laughing providence. Sometimes I don't like it myself, but I couldn't help it if I was born smart."

1st Sgt. Milton Anthony Warden.
"From here to Eternity"

Paul Valery

"You are in love with intelligence, until it frightens you. For your ideas are terrifying and your hearts are faint. Your acts of pity and cruelty are absurd, committed with no calm, as if they were irresistible. Finally, you fear blood more and more. Blood and time."

The Wisdom of the Ages

"When a young man, I read somewhere the following: God the Almighty said, 'All that is too complex is unnecessary, and it is simple that is needed',"

Mikhail Kalashnikov
"Here lies the bravest soldier I've seen since my mirror got grease on it."

Zapp Brannigan

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sunday Morning

The rifleman's knife is done. It's on the site here and I think it turned out rather nice. The brass casting went well also but the extra 400 degrees or so difference from melting aluminum made my gas forge work harder than it ought to. I'm in the process of building a dedicated, melting furnace but I tried to cheap out and not buy/make "real" refractory. I don't think it's going to work and I'll have to bite the bullet and either buy refractory or find a source for bentonite and make some. Something I should have done from the beginning but for the perils of having an anxiety disorder.
Below is a pic of the rough casting and below, one of them finished with the blade.


In addition, I've been refining my bad attitude regarding the elitist knifemaking clubs and have come up with my own logo for ABSCOW (I'm probblay going to change that acronym but it'll do for now). You'll find it below. Feel free to rip it off and make it your own. The knife is one of mine and the anvil pic came from E-(vil empire)Bay. It's a 137# Trenton.
Some people shouldn't be allowed to use Photoshop.


2 comments:

High Desert Wanderer said...

As a PhotoShop professional, I'd agree with "Some people shouldn't be allowed to use Photoshop." I wouldn't use it in regards to you though, nice job.

yanmaneee said...

supreme hoodie
supreme clothing
nike vapormax
balenciaga shoes
balenciaga shoes
off white
yeezy shoes
yeezy
jordan 12
nike lebron 16

Locations of visitors to this page