Lot's of different pics of this sign.

Lot's of different pics of this sign.
"I don't make hell for nobody. I'm only the instrument of a laughing providence. Sometimes I don't like it myself, but I couldn't help it if I was born smart."

1st Sgt. Milton Anthony Warden.
"From here to Eternity"

Paul Valery

"You are in love with intelligence, until it frightens you. For your ideas are terrifying and your hearts are faint. Your acts of pity and cruelty are absurd, committed with no calm, as if they were irresistible. Finally, you fear blood more and more. Blood and time."

The Wisdom of the Ages

"When a young man, I read somewhere the following: God the Almighty said, 'All that is too complex is unnecessary, and it is simple that is needed',"

Mikhail Kalashnikov
"Here lies the bravest soldier I've seen since my mirror got grease on it."

Zapp Brannigan

Saturday, August 30, 2008

John's got him a celebrity!


Here's the latest entry in the Republican quest to find a likable nobody, who will then be lifted up to perform dizzying feats of incompetence.
All through the Machiavellian machinations (alliteration - cheap trick, sorry) of soulless demon-spawn such as Rove and Cheney,
All to the continuance of "Business as usual".
Kind of like what happened with that guy. You know him. Errant scion of a New England, "old money" family who went on to become a screw-up unegualed since - at least Kaiser Bill.
And, did you notice, his middle name is the same as one John WALKER Lindh
She is way cute. No argument there, and probably nice as pie.
I'm sure she kicked ass in J-school, down there in Boise and now makes the kid's lunches, attends all the PTA meetings and governs the largest state in the Union.
Big state, not a lot of folks.
She's made the Ogre happy anyway. I'd like to know where he got the photo of the potential VP in a leather miniskirt.
You could've never gotten Lieberman cleaned-up that nice, probably.
Anyway, the fish in my picture is bigger.





THIS JUST IN:
The Ogre pulled his picture of Sarah in a miniskirt because one guy told him it had been Photo-shopped.
Oh Noooo...
Maybe I'll come up with my own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was sitting on the fence post after reading Obama Nation. Saw the Martin Luther King Jr. repeat the next night and then she comes on stage the next morning. I was like, WTF? That night went up 2nd Street and the old Denny's that turned into a UFO tourist attraction cafe and now is Republican HQ already had the poster up in the window. I looked up towards the heavens and there on the the building the Republicans left up the UFO restaurant's slogan painted on the roof. "Remember, only you can prevent mass hysteria". It was a sign. I'm in. Tee hee!

Locations of visitors to this page