Lot's of different pics of this sign.

Lot's of different pics of this sign.
"I don't make hell for nobody. I'm only the instrument of a laughing providence. Sometimes I don't like it myself, but I couldn't help it if I was born smart."

1st Sgt. Milton Anthony Warden.
"From here to Eternity"

Paul Valery

"You are in love with intelligence, until it frightens you. For your ideas are terrifying and your hearts are faint. Your acts of pity and cruelty are absurd, committed with no calm, as if they were irresistible. Finally, you fear blood more and more. Blood and time."

The Wisdom of the Ages

"When a young man, I read somewhere the following: God the Almighty said, 'All that is too complex is unnecessary, and it is simple that is needed',"

Mikhail Kalashnikov
"Here lies the bravest soldier I've seen since my mirror got grease on it."

Zapp Brannigan

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Found it!


After many a minute in the great and terrible wilderness of Google images, I've finally tracked down the original of the photo of "Sarah the Charley-Uniform-November-Tango" in a miniskirt.
Inn't she just the cutest thing?
I'll bet she was a cheerleader.
That's why the Omega-cons love her.
They were all geeks in high-school (Some things never change) and now they're all vicariously "dating" her.
So, George... Is she a spitter or a swallower?
Enquiring minds want to know.
Hell. The public has a right to know.
Don't make us ask the BP ("non-managerial") employee, although I would hope that he knows.

Any-old-hoo, the things ya see when ya ain't got a gun...
Or a big knife... or a knuckle-duster.
Wait. I know where you can get those last two...

I promise I'll be done with this immature bullshit soon.
It's just so easy... and fun!

New info:
We have this "too-young-to-have-voted-for-the-present-idiot" to thank for the exposure of Sally to the damaging UV rays of... intelligent people.
He's on Blogger where all the best people hang... with some obvious exceptions.
PS Here are some of the qualifications brought to the party by this out'o nowhere (and I mean "nowhere") "Welfare Mom" - of course I meant "Hockey Mom"
Somebody's got to bring $$$ to the frozen North so folks can hunt and fish without having to be poor doing it.
Q: What's the difference between a hockey mom and a pitbull?
A: The pitbull lifts its leg to pee... about half of them do anyway. And the piles they leave in the yard are smaller and have greater structural integrity.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's almost as hot as that cyst!

Dan brock said...

Andy, Damn it.
Didn't you read the cautionary note from Carlos in the comments on previous post.
DOWN THIS PATH LEADS MADNESS.
(Caps accidental - but I like it)
Anyway, madness huh...
Is it nice there this time of year?
Really, you're only encouraging me.

Anonymous said...

I think Carlos as a point. I've been down that road myself. Not only does it lead to madness it leads to the end of the Internet. That is where all the mad people are at. Sgt. Oddball was way ahead of his times. Like about 20 years at least. Oddball is the man.

"I'm just drinkin a little wine, eatin a little cheese, and soakin up the rays.

"We see our role as essentially defensive in nature. While our armies are advancing so fast and everyone's knocking themselves out to be heroes, we are holding ourselves in reserve in case the Krauts mount a counteroffensive which threatens Paris...or maybe even New York. Then we can move in and stop them."

Anonymous said...

Okay, now is this the Carlos of 2/162 fame? (That's not divulging too much I think.)
And Culpeper is spoy on about Oddball."Quit makin' with the negative waves."

Dan brock said...

The same.
Thanks to your meddling, I've hooked back up with my old fellow 2/162 (2/218FA) bud.
Thanks
And Culpeper, STOP WIT THE NEGATIVE WAVES OR "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" and "THE LOVE BOAT" ain't gonna happen.... Moriarty

Locations of visitors to this page