Lot's of different pics of this sign.

Lot's of different pics of this sign.
"I don't make hell for nobody. I'm only the instrument of a laughing providence. Sometimes I don't like it myself, but I couldn't help it if I was born smart."

1st Sgt. Milton Anthony Warden.
"From here to Eternity"

Paul Valery

"You are in love with intelligence, until it frightens you. For your ideas are terrifying and your hearts are faint. Your acts of pity and cruelty are absurd, committed with no calm, as if they were irresistible. Finally, you fear blood more and more. Blood and time."

The Wisdom of the Ages

"When a young man, I read somewhere the following: God the Almighty said, 'All that is too complex is unnecessary, and it is simple that is needed',"

Mikhail Kalashnikov
"Here lies the bravest soldier I've seen since my mirror got grease on it."

Zapp Brannigan

Monday, October 03, 2011

New update from the world of stupid Larry! Wait... is that redundant?

I spoke ill of the social-skills challenged fellas's last post and may have spoken too soon.
He's posted my comments - including the "Larry, you're a pussy" one!
I'm agog, simply agog. A New York Times (Bear with me. This gets complicated), mass-market paperback... twenty-eighth... in the "also selling" category... author.
Impressive? Very much so.
Anyway, since the large-bald chickenshit decided to finally post my diatribes against him, I endeavored in a clear, openhanded way, to elucidate my points but was sadly rebuffed by both Larry and his well informed followers.
So sad, but, in the hopes of clearing the air, I'm going to link, yet again, to the pathetic douche bag's blog so that you may, as well, soak in the mighty, rather dis-connected wisdom of Mr. Larry.
And, because Larry's readership may get antsy what with all this reading and all, how 'bout a movie!
Yay!!! Okay, the first part is that scary, black guy. Just hide your eyes and wait for the voice of... I can't tell you who! It's too exciting!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page