Lot's of different pics of this sign.

Lot's of different pics of this sign.
"I don't make hell for nobody. I'm only the instrument of a laughing providence. Sometimes I don't like it myself, but I couldn't help it if I was born smart."

1st Sgt. Milton Anthony Warden.
"From here to Eternity"

Paul Valery

"You are in love with intelligence, until it frightens you. For your ideas are terrifying and your hearts are faint. Your acts of pity and cruelty are absurd, committed with no calm, as if they were irresistible. Finally, you fear blood more and more. Blood and time."

The Wisdom of the Ages

"When a young man, I read somewhere the following: God the Almighty said, 'All that is too complex is unnecessary, and it is simple that is needed',"

Mikhail Kalashnikov
"Here lies the bravest soldier I've seen since my mirror got grease on it."

Zapp Brannigan

Friday, October 12, 2012

That's a Paddling"

Remember this? Last night kinda reminded me of a time when another air-headed, Republican child got school-housed.
October 5, 1988. 
Don't panic, taxpayer-patriots. Quayle's guy won in the end but then... that was another grownup, former Naval aviator, ambassador and CIA head, George H. W. Bush.
It was hilarious last night but best of all is the deafening silence from those two political opinion-makers, George Hill and Larry Correia.
The Ogre weighed in on Wednesday with his gleeful prediction.
Today I went over to M-Og.com to see what the brain trust had to say.
I found to my delight and dismay... a lengthy treatise on the subject of zeroing rifles, valuable information no doubt but not what I expected.
I knew the Monster Hunter wouldn't disappoint... but I was wrong which is sad since poor Larry had really gone to town on what he expected the boy-wonder (Emphasis on "boy" but not to confer masculinity) was going to do to the doddering, old drunk.
Ya gotta love Mormons. Clean-living that's what it is. Not even coffee - too stimulating - but what of Mountain Dew or Red Bull? Both Ogre faves.
But they do hold the abstinence high-ground - for what it's worth - so woe to all users and abusers. You will be discredited.
As dumb as these two clowns are, they should drink given the dumb-ass things they come up with.
Anyway, Larry didn't deliver today either. Yet another book-promo treatise. I can't fault him. It is his "job" but Larry, whadya think about the debate?
Now, we shouldn't fault Larry and George for not seeing that there are precedents for underestimated, old-farts putting the young-guns in the corner.
When Lloyd Bentson memorably pulled young Danny Quayle's pants down, George was only eighteen - and Larry... Larry was thirteen.
See boys, birthdays count but not to worry. You're young. There's lots of time left for asses-the pulling-out-of-heads-therefrom.
In fact, Biden first took office when that nice, Ryan lad was a toddler.
In closing, why should Biden have been "respectful" of that cute, little boy with the widow's-peak?
Scorn and derision has been the Repubs game-plan right-along.
Turn-about's fair play, don't ya think?

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page