Lot's of different pics of this sign.

Lot's of different pics of this sign.
"I don't make hell for nobody. I'm only the instrument of a laughing providence. Sometimes I don't like it myself, but I couldn't help it if I was born smart."

1st Sgt. Milton Anthony Warden.
"From here to Eternity"

Paul Valery

"You are in love with intelligence, until it frightens you. For your ideas are terrifying and your hearts are faint. Your acts of pity and cruelty are absurd, committed with no calm, as if they were irresistible. Finally, you fear blood more and more. Blood and time."

The Wisdom of the Ages

"When a young man, I read somewhere the following: God the Almighty said, 'All that is too complex is unnecessary, and it is simple that is needed',"

Mikhail Kalashnikov
"Here lies the bravest soldier I've seen since my mirror got grease on it."

Zapp Brannigan

Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Mouth Rape" Available Here

Every now and then I worry that Caribou Barbie will actually get traction.
Then I watch something like this...

Check out the clown with the "I'm a Right-Wing Lunatic" sign (1:36).
It's hard to know who these dinks are sometmes, so it's nice he's being so helpful.
Thanks Bro.
"Out of wedlock"? What century is this?
Let me just say, as the proud father of three bastards, it's nice to know there are people out there guarding our morals.
I was also happy to hear that the economy will improve if we "...just clean the house".
And here I'd thought the only bennie would be the ability to find shit (She shows up right after "right-wing-lunatic-guy").
It's almost hard to poke fun at these people. They make it so easy.
But Todd was pretty pissed.
He even looked up "despicable", a word frequently used by Daffy Duck, to describe that lowlife, Letterman.
I'll bet he's ready to head on down to Connecticut and rape Dave with his mouth.

Omega-con definition time: Public Figure.
"Public figure is a legal term applied in the context of defamation actions (libel and slander) as well as invasion of privacy. A public figure (such as a politician, celebrity, or business leader) cannot base a lawsuit on incorrect harmful statements unless there is proof that the writer or publisher acted with malice (knowledge or reckless disregard for the truth). The burden of proof is higher in the case of a public figure."

This ain't the cheer-leading squad, sweetie.
It's a hard old world out there.
And I don't even like David Letterman. He's on too late.
Olive Garden? What?

1 comment:

g00$e said...

'Do you know what Schmuck means in Jewish?' Geez lady, there's Yiddish, but dialectical colloquia-lation aside, you're still speaking English.

And how about the pimply kid asserting his purity- 'Duh... uh... mmm... I only watch Fox News'.

Interesting that Snowbilly Sarah is connected so thoroughly with these decidedly un-gentle Un-Gentiles.

Bet Leno appreciates the endorsements though.

Locations of visitors to this page