Lot's of different pics of this sign.

Lot's of different pics of this sign.
"I don't make hell for nobody. I'm only the instrument of a laughing providence. Sometimes I don't like it myself, but I couldn't help it if I was born smart."

1st Sgt. Milton Anthony Warden.
"From here to Eternity"

Paul Valery

"You are in love with intelligence, until it frightens you. For your ideas are terrifying and your hearts are faint. Your acts of pity and cruelty are absurd, committed with no calm, as if they were irresistible. Finally, you fear blood more and more. Blood and time."

The Wisdom of the Ages

"When a young man, I read somewhere the following: God the Almighty said, 'All that is too complex is unnecessary, and it is simple that is needed',"

Mikhail Kalashnikov
"Here lies the bravest soldier I've seen since my mirror got grease on it."

Zapp Brannigan

Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Product Line

I once went tiger hunting with nothing but a club.
Weren't you scared?
No, It was my gun club and we've got forty members


I've finally gotten around to addressing the needs of the most neglected members of the weapons buying public.
In these trying times it's not fair that folks who need only a cudgel, cosh, knobkerrie, trench mace, what have you to feel secure should have to make do with sticks and empty bottles and the like.
In the hope of alieveating some of this anguish, I offer up my two models of head-knocker.
One the left, a fanciful (as in; I know of no historic example but it could have been) representation of a club made from a steel handle and a grenade casing.
Many different clubs were made using these ready-made, heavy chunks and this grenade, the French Citron Foug could have been used as well. I picked it because it had an easy pattern to duplicate.
The head is cast in aluminum and filled with lead.
Next up, a fairly typical engineer-produced club.
The Brits and Germans both made them. Most English ones are studded with hob-nails while the one German I know of used horseshoe nails.
Mine uses neither; 16 penny sinkers with the heads heated and pounded square. Faker.
This information is provided so that folks might come to know that, they may look authentic (I hope so at least. They'll will certainly thump a melon) but they shouldn't fool anyone remotely knowledgeable.
They're both around 16" long and 2 1/2# heavy.
$50 each.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page