Lot's of different pics of this sign.

Lot's of different pics of this sign.
"I don't make hell for nobody. I'm only the instrument of a laughing providence. Sometimes I don't like it myself, but I couldn't help it if I was born smart."

1st Sgt. Milton Anthony Warden.
"From here to Eternity"

Paul Valery

"You are in love with intelligence, until it frightens you. For your ideas are terrifying and your hearts are faint. Your acts of pity and cruelty are absurd, committed with no calm, as if they were irresistible. Finally, you fear blood more and more. Blood and time."

The Wisdom of the Ages

"When a young man, I read somewhere the following: God the Almighty said, 'All that is too complex is unnecessary, and it is simple that is needed',"

Mikhail Kalashnikov
"Here lies the bravest soldier I've seen since my mirror got grease on it."

Zapp Brannigan

Saturday, September 26, 2009

"Look at all the young conservatives... hangin' out in the bars.

9-24-09:
I'm disgusted with Obama's words and actions before the UN. His apologies to the UN for America's greatness. I'm revolted by his ideology. That no Nation is better than another. I'm ashamed of Obama's withdrawal of the Missile Defenses from Poland and the Czech Republic. This President is not My President. This President is a joke and an insult to the Office. We need to make sure that he loses power... come next November... he needs to lose his Congressional Back Up.

George (Madogre) Hill.
Up for office in '10!

He's actually quite consistent.
Consistently shrill; this from 2004:

Liberals place absolutely zero value on human life. They don’t care about who the terrorists kill, they don’t care about who Saddam killed, they don’t care about who doctors kill in the name of choice. Why don’t they care? Because they love this shit, because they are evil.

Now, let me get this straight...
I love "that shit"... because I'm EVIL?
Seems like that's something I would have noticed.
Regardless, it explains a lot!
Including my Marxist fascination with this band:
The only British Invasion group to survive...
The Kinks.

I'm building to something. Those readers who didn't just crawl from the womb within the last several decades will, I hope, excuse me for bringing the "young folks" up to speed.
The first vid was from Shindig, circa 1965.
This next, 18 years later.
Vocals, still Ray Davies (He fucked Chrissie Hynde!), drums, still (I think) his brother.
Anyway, from the 1983 album, State Of Confusion...
No joy vis a vis visuals... sorry.


In aid of my guilty hobby, blowing shit at the neo-cons, there's this yummy bit:
For a look at their hero, being "ambushed" by that Legendary-Bitch-Of-A-Reporter, "Mike Wallace with no shins and better looks", Katie Couric.
Go here.
Don't 'ya think...
if the statement that "Rocketed You To Stardom" contained a phrase - two words, actually - words that seemed germane to the issue, that you'd expect a question along these lines?
You know..."define your terms".
God, he's one of their leaders.
I'm so glad.
The fall he's riding for isn't far off.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page