Lot's of different pics of this sign.

Lot's of different pics of this sign.
"I don't make hell for nobody. I'm only the instrument of a laughing providence. Sometimes I don't like it myself, but I couldn't help it if I was born smart."

1st Sgt. Milton Anthony Warden.
"From here to Eternity"

Paul Valery

"You are in love with intelligence, until it frightens you. For your ideas are terrifying and your hearts are faint. Your acts of pity and cruelty are absurd, committed with no calm, as if they were irresistible. Finally, you fear blood more and more. Blood and time."

The Wisdom of the Ages

"When a young man, I read somewhere the following: God the Almighty said, 'All that is too complex is unnecessary, and it is simple that is needed',"

Mikhail Kalashnikov
"Here lies the bravest soldier I've seen since my mirror got grease on it."

Zapp Brannigan

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oh yeah...


This is what I do.
Sorry, I've just been caught-up in the moment - all the pundit larvae spitting and frothing.
And, the illustrious Mr. Beck, the guy who wasn't expecting to have to define "white culture".
Priceless.

This is a therapeutic Kukri.
I'm not sure what I mean by that, it's just that a month or two ago I was at loose ends (and waaaay behind as anyone's ordered something me recently already should realize).
Anyway, just to be doing something directed, I beat out a Kuk blade.
Then, I went all "theater-altered" on it.
Cast-brass bolster, spacers of leather (black and brown) Micarta, Plexiglas with a chunk of antler in the middle.
Brass pommel with my cute little detail:
The pommel nut is covered with the butt of a .303 cartridge.
Likewise the stud of the retention strap on the sheath.





As much as I like having it around, it is for sale.
$200 shipped.

SOLD
Sorry, folks.
You da' man, Sam!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page